Who We Are
Premier Medical Group is a leading specialty practice of highly trained physicians in urology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, rheumatology, and podiatry. We are located in several offices throughout the Hudson Valley, offering comprehensive care, state-of-the-art procedures and medical expertise to our patients.
Premier has its own pathology lab and radiology department. We also have a Clinical Research Department that conducts ongoing research trials. As one of the largest providers of clinical research in the area, we are able to offer patients the opportunity to benefit from the latest treatments and therapies.
At the heart of our practice are the team of seasoned professionals, including physicians, clinical personnel and support staff, who make it possible for us to provide quality medical care to our patients. We strive to provide our employees with an exceptional work environment as well as professional experiences that will help them learn and grow in their areas of expertise.
Life at Premier Medical Group
At Premier, it’s important to us that employees enjoy coming to work every day. Premier’s core values inspire our employees and create a work environment where they feel content and engaged.
Our core values are:
- Patient-Centered: Provide compassionate care and excellent service.
- Respectful: Respect co-workers and value each patient’s individuality and personal healthcare choices.
- Engaged: Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and a positive attitude toward our work.
- Mentoring: Listen, share knowledge, and influence others in a positive way.
- Integrity: Practice the highest ethical standards, display honesty, be accountable and treat others fairly.
- Efficiency: Demonstrate proficiency in what we do; utilize time, resources and finances appropriately.
- Resilience: Adapt and respond quickly to opportunities and risks in order to manage change and grow.
Premier is a friendly and rewarding place to work. We welcome open communication, foster teamwork, encourage autonomy, and support the exchange of creative ideas between staff at all levels. We also understand that employees have commitments and responsibilities outside of work, so we aim to create a work environment that supports a fulfilling work/life balance.
Benefits & Perks
Premier strives to attract the most competent, conscientious and aspiring talent. These individuals are essential to our success and advantage as a thriving medical practice. In exchange, we provide a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Health and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life insurance
- Voluntary specialty insurances through Aflac
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A 401k/Profit-Sharing Plan with a 3% safe harbor contribution
- Wellness programs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee discounts through Verizon, Kallman Insurance, Bottini Fuel, Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce, Brooks Brothers, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Sam’s Club, WB Mason and Plum Benefits.
- Recognition rewards
- Educational and professional development programs
- Annual staff and guest holiday party
- Annual social events for staff and their families
Premier Medical Group is a dedicated and considerate corporate citizen. We have sponsored various organizations such as United Way, American Heart Association, and the SPCA, as well as supported several local hospitals, schools and community events.
We are also passionate about providing support and education to individuals in our community who lack sufficient funds to address significant health issues related to prostate and colon cancer. The employees of Premier support the efforts of the Premier Cares Foundation, which is a non-profit organization whose goal is to bring awareness to these health issues through community events and fundraisers. Some of the events we sponsor are the annual Prostate Cancer Walk and Challenge Your Colon Chili Festival.
To apply please complete the Employment Application and e-mail it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for our Employment Application