Internal Medicine Division
Premier Medical Group’s Internal Medicine Division is working toward Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition. Click here for more information.
Premier Medical Group’s Internal Medicine Division offers primary health care services throughout the Hudson Valley with providers who manage and coordinate a patient’s healthcare needs. Providers help patients with prevention and wellness strategies, and will coordinate all appropriate health screening tests. As a primary care provider, our physicians and allied staff will also coordinate any care their patients may need from other Premier Medical Group or other specialists. With our electronic medical record system, our providers have instant access to a patient’s records from any provider in our practice allowing for more cohesive and responsive care.
In addition to the services and procedures we provide our patients, Premier Medical Group is one of the few medical practices to maintain its own pathology lab and radiology department. Premier Medical Group also operates their own CT scanner. This provides our patients with fast and accurate test results.
Premier Medical Group maintains a full-time comprehensive research department, where patients have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge clinical trials. Many of these trials have led to safer and more effective treatments for gastroenterological and urological conditions.
Our physicians see patients in our Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, and New Windsor offices.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Internal Medicine Division – Services
Internal Medicine Division – Diagnostic Tests
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Breast Exam
- EKG – Electrocardiogram
- Eye Exams
- H. Pylori Test
- Influenza Exam and Test
- Pregnancy Test
- PT/INR Testing
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Pulse Oximetry Test
- Strep Test
- Throat Culture
- Urine Culture
Internal Medicine Division – Recent Articles
- The Prediabetes Epidemic
- New Year, Healthier You: Weight Loss Is a High Priority
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Spurs Insight on Specialized Healthcare for Women at Premier Medical Group of the Hudson Valley
- Call Today to Schedule Your Flu Shot
- Zika Virus: What You Need to Know
- Adult Vaccination’s Role in Protecting Your Health
- Premier Medical Group Welcomes Dr. Clement Landanno– Board Certified Family Practitioner
- Cholesterol Management and Prevention: The truth behind the numbers
- Dealing with COPD in Winter
- Check out the Latest Issue of PremierHealth Magazine!
- Read more articles...