Premier Medical Group Urology Division is one of the finest providers of comprehensive urologic services in the Northeast. Established over 40 years ago, today our 11 physicians maintain offices in 8 locations, in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange and Putnam counties. We employ more than 75 medical, technical and support staff, and are affiliated with the area’s four major hospitals.
Leaders in their field, each of our physicians is trained in general urology as well as in at least one sub-specialty such as urologic cancers, urinary incontinence, pelvic prolapse, infertility, erectile dysfunction, robotic and laparoscopic surgery, and kidney stone disease.
Premier Medical Group is proud to offer patients state-of-the-art urological treatment, medical expertise, and outstanding patient care:
- Premier Medical Group is one of the few medical practices to maintain its own pathology lab and radiology department. We operate an in-house CT scanner and ultrasound equipment to provide the convenience and efficiency of having most of your diagnostic tests done in one place. This provides our patients with fast and accurate test results.
- Premier Medical Group Urology Division maintains a full-time comprehensive research department where patients have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge clinical trials. Many of these trials have led to safer and more effective treatments for urologic conditions.
- Textbook and journal publications by the physicians of Premier Medical Group Urology Division shed light on the latest medical findings and newest technologies, helping to train tomorrow’s urologists.
There is no substitute for the comprehensive, integrated urological care that, a multi-physician, specialty practice like Premier Medical Group Urology Division can offer.
- Adult Circumcision
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Retraining
- Botox Therapy for Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diagnostic Test
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Exercise/Rehabilitation of the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- InterStim Neuromodulation
- Interstitial Cystitis – Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Overactive Bladder
- Penile Prosthesis
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prostate Cancer
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular/Scrotal Pain
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Urethral Bulking Agents
- Urinary Control Products
- Urinary Incontinence Medication
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Understanding the Problem That 30 Million Men Don’t Want to Talk About
- 2015 Annual Urology Teaching Day with Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Save the Date – Free Men’s Health Seminar!
- What You Need to Know About Peyronie’s Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction Can Be a Sign of Hidden Heart Disease
- Does Herbal Testosterone Work?
- The Mediterranean Diet Can Help Patients with Erectile Dysfunction
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Spurs Insight on Specialized Healthcare for Women at Premier Medical Group of the Hudson Valley
- Premier Medical Group Recognizes Urologist Dr. Daniel Katz
- Premier’s Pathology Lab
- Read more articles...