Premier Medical Group Urology Division is one of the finest providers of comprehensive urologic services in the Hudson Valley and Northeast. Established over 40 years ago, today our 13 physicians maintain offices in 7 locations, in Dutchess County, Ulster County, and Orange County. We employ more than 75 medical, technical and support staff, and are affiliated with the area’s four major hospitals.
Leaders in their field, each of our physicians is trained in general urology as well as in at least one sub-specialty such as urologic cancers, urinary incontinence, pelvic prolapse, infertility, erectile dysfunction, robotic and laparoscopic surgery, and kidney stone disease.
Premier Medical Group is proud to offer patients state-of-the-art urological treatment, medical expertise, and outstanding patient care:
- Premier Medical Group is one of the few medical practices to maintain its own pathology lab and radiology department. We operate an in-house CT scanner and ultrasound equipment to provide the convenience and efficiency of having most of your diagnostic tests done in one place. This provides our patients with fast and accurate test results.
- Premier Medical Group Urology Division maintains a full-time comprehensive research department where patients have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge clinical trials. Many of these trials have led to safer and more effective treatments for urologic conditions.
- Textbook and journal publications by the physicians of Premier Medical Group Urology Division shed light on the latest medical findings and newest technologies, helping to train tomorrow’s urologists.
There is no substitute for the comprehensive, integrated urological care that, a multi-physician, specialty practice like Premier Medical Group Urology Division can offer.
Urology Division – Services
- Adult Circumcision
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Retraining
- Botox Therapy for Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diagnostic Test
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Exercise/Rehabilitation of the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- InterStim Neuromodulation
- Interstitial Cystitis – Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Overactive Bladder
- Penile Prosthesis
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Phlebotomy (Blood Draw)
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prostate Cancer
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular/Scrotal Pain
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Urethral Bulking Agents
- Urinary Control Products
- Urinary Incontinence Medication
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Vasectomy Reversal
Urology Division – Diagnostic Tests
Urology Division – Recent Articles
- Women’s Health Seminar Presented by Dr. Daniel Katz
- Overactive Bladder Can Be Treated But Many Wait Years With Unnecessary Discomfort
- Free Men’s Health Seminar Presented by Dr. Jaspreet Singh
- Introducing Premier’s Comprehensive Advanced Prostate Cancer Program
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Spurs Insight on Specialized Healthcare for Women at Premier Medical Group of the Hudson Valley
- Premier Medical Group Welcomes Dr. Yu-Kuan Lin to Urology Division
- Free Prostate Screening
- Getting Care When You Need It – Introducing the Urology Division’s Same-Day Care Appointments.
- What You Need To Know About Removing Kidney Stones
- Interstitial Cystitis Support Group
- Read more articles...