Billing & Insurance
Online Bill Pay is now available!
Please log into the Patient Portal to make your payment today.
Premier Medical Group accepts almost all insurances as well as fee for service patients. Equal access is offered to all patients.
Below is a listing of the insurance plans currently accepted at Premier. Please note that there are exceptions and caveats to this list. Please contact us to be sure your plan is accepted.
Participating Insurance Plans of Premier Medical Group
- Affinity: Orange County Only – Only the following doctors participate: Muslim, El Zouhairi, Pomerantz, Singh, Vemulapalli, and Ofonagoro . Includes Medicare Passport, Ultimate, Solutions, Basic Health Plan (BHP), Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Essential Plans (Excludes Access, Catastrophic & American Indian).
- Aetna (all plans)
- American Progressive
- Anthem BCBS – Dr. Jabbour Does Not Participate
- BlueShield of NENY (Health Now)
- CDPHP: Includes HMO, EPO & PPO
- CIGNA: HMO, POS , PPO & EPO (Excludes HealthSpring)
- Connecticare: Only the FlexPos & PPO
- Emblem Healthcare: excludes Medicaid Manage Care, Medicare & Medicare Plus Choice, & Select Care
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield: (Excludes HealthPlus formally administrated by Amerigroup) – Dr. Jabbour Does Not Participate
- Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Fidelis: Includes Medicaid and Medicare
- GHI: Includes HMO & PPO, Child Health Plus & Family Health Plus Health Plan. (Excludes Medicaid Manage Care, Medicare & Medicare Plus Choice and Select )
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (HHPC Ins. Co.): Only Access America, POS & PPO (Excludes HMO, Medicare Stride & Net Option)
- HIP: (Excludes Medicaid and Medicare)
- Horizon BC/BS of New Jersey- Dr. Jabbour Does Not Participate
- Horizon Healthcare
- Hudson Health Plan (Now MVP Medicaid)
- Humana (including Medicare Plan )
- Indemnity Plans
- Local 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Magnacare: (excludes Oscar Health Insurance)
- Mailhandlers Benefit Plan
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicaid (No New Patients – Panel Closed)
- Medi-Share participates through PHCS PPO Network (each visit requires pre notification)
- MVP: all plans including Medicaid (formerly Hudson Health Plan) (Excludes HQNET. See other exclusions under Exchange Plans))
- NALC (Letter Carriers)
- NHA (National Health Administrators)
- Nova/Maxon Local 220D
- NYSHIP (The Empire Plan)
- Operating Engineers Local 825
- Orange/Ulster School District HealthPlan (OUSDHP) / INDECS
- Oxford Health Plan (Freedom Liberty & Metro)
- Secure Horizons by United HealthCare
- Today Options
- Tricare/CHAMPVA: Includes: Prime, for Life, & North
- UMR/Healthquest: Dr. Afzal, Dr. Miyake, Dr. Muslim, Dr. Landanno, Dr. Pomerantz, & Dr. Young Do Not Participate.
- UnitedHealthCare – Includes: Medicare Advantage Plans, Student Resources, UMR, Choice Plus, Charter, Community Plan, Core, Options PPO, Passport Connect, Select, & All Savers Alternating Funding (excludes Compass)
- UnitedHealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Vytra Health Plans
- Wellcare (all plans)
NY State Exchange Plans
(PMG participates in only the following plans on the NY State Health Exchange)
- Affinity – Orange County Only – Only the following doctors participate: Muslim, El Zouhairi, Pomerantz, Singh, Vemulapalli, and Ofonagoro. Includes Medicare Passport, Ultimate, Solutions, Basic Health Plan (BHP), Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Essential Plans (Excludes Access, Catastrophic & American Indian).
- Empire BCBS (excludes HealthPlus)
- Fidelis including essential plans
- MVP (excludes HQNET) – Dr. Afzal, Dr. F. Ashraf, Dr. Chernack, Dr. Landanno, , Dr. Lin, Dr. Pomerantz, and Dr. Ofonagoro Do Not Participate with the MVP Essential plans
- United HealthCare – (excludes Compass)