Dr. Chinyere Ofonagoro (New Windsor Internal Medicine office) is a licensed US Civil Surgeon who has been authorized by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to conduct Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security. Individuals applying for citizenship or seeking Permanent Residency or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical performed by a designated Civil Surgeon prior to approval of their application.
Immigration Physical Examinations are $220* and include:
• Basic Physical Examination
• Vaccination status verification
• Tuberculosis skin testing
• Certified and Sealed I-693 form
• Patient copy of I-693 form
• Copy of all laboratory testing
* Additional service may be required, such as blood tests and/or vaccinations, and will require additional fees.
To schedule an exam at our New Windsor – Internal Medicine office please call # (845) 561-8500