- To take an active role in improving your health by becoming an involved member of the health care team, including sharing your expectations of the organization and your satisfaction with the organization.
- To provide accurate and complete information regarding your identity, medical history, hospitalizations, medications, dietary supplements (herbal and other nutritional supplements), and current health concerns to the best of your ability.
- Ask questions about your condition, treatments, procedures, clinical laboratory and other diagnostic test results. You should also ask a question when you do not understand the contemplated course of care or what is expected of you.
- Immediately report any concerns or errors you may observe, including serious side effects, complications, and unexpected changes or worsening of your condition to the responsible practitioner.
- Follow the treatment plan recommended by your healthcare provider, including the instructions of nurses and other health professionals as they carry out the provider’s orders. You are also responsible for the medical consequences that are a result of denying treatment or failing to follow the treatment plan.
- Keep appointments and notify the facility or the responsible healthcare provider when you are unable to do so.
- Assure that the financial obligations of your care are fulfilled as promptly as possible, including providing information necessary for insurance processing.
- Follow the facility’s rules and regulations, including those that prohibit offensive, threatening, and/or abusive language or behavior, and the use of tobacco, alcohol, or illicit drugs or substances.
- Be considerate of the rights of other patients and facility personnel and be respectful of your personal property and that of other persons in the facility.
- Provide Premier Medical Group with a copy of any advance directive or health care proxy designation that has been prepared.
- Report perceived risks in your care and unexpected changes in your condition to the responsible healthcare provider.
- If the leadership of Premier Medical Group (PMG) does not answer your questions to your satisfaction please contact the New York State Department of Health (800-804-5447) or Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (800-633-4227)
No Show Fee Policy
If you do not give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of your scheduled appointment, A No-Show Fee will be billed to your account.
$50 for Office Visit | $100 for any Procedure/Imaging
Notice of Privacy Practices