Premier’s Diabetes Self-Management Program
Premier Medical Group is happy to offer a personalized diabetes education program to our Type 2 Diabetes patients.
Premier’s Diabetes Self-Management Program consists of a series of 8 weekly group sessions held virtually via Zoom.
Led by Premier’s Registered Dietitian – Theresa Zangerle-McArtin, RD, CDN, each session will focus on a specific topic while involving goal setting and achievements for every person in the group. This is a great opportunity to get all your questions answered – others may have questions you would not normally think to ask. A group session can be very beneficial.
Topics covered in the weekly sessions include:
- Learning to manage your diabetes
- Understanding the diabetes process
- Becoming an expert at monitoring your blood sugar levels
- Learning how to take your medication properly
- Making healthy eating choices
- Motivating yourself to stay fit and active
Managing diabetes is a lifetime commitment, but that does not mean you cannot enjoy life while monitoring your condition. Gain the knowledge you need to live your best life!
To learn more about Premier’s
Diabetes Self-Management Program
Call: (845) 471-9410 extension 10122
or E-mail email@example.com